Sunday, February 3, 2019

weird night

Last night was weird. Really weird. My roommate went to stay the night at a friends house so I was by myself in the room. I know my symptoms have been getting worse lately. Being alone doesn't help me when I am experiencing certain symptoms such as hallucinations, delusions, and confusion. 
I was laying down scrolling through facebook. Before that I was reading and had noticed things around me, but distant. I felt alone and cold. The more I scrolled the closer things got to me. Things I couldn't see, but could feel. I plugged my phone into charge and went to bed. I could hear them talking. They were talking about me to each other and flying in the space around me. I could see them perched on my door and on my dresser. I could see them perched on my roommates bed talking across the room to each other. I was in and out of sleep because of the noise they were making. 
I eventually got up and told them all to leave. I even turned on the light so I could see better to shew them all away. Once they all left I could finally sleep. It was all almost fairy tell like. It felt really weird. I don't know how to explain it. I wasn't afraid, but annoyed. I felt light, cold, and alone the whole time. It was just really weird.
Hallucinations are weird.
Be careful and take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment