Friday, February 15, 2019

Hard hits

Well my manager recently took some of my hours at work. I am down to only 32 hours a week at most. Some weeks it is only 30. That combined with the fact that I am still not contracted with VIPKID yet is not helping me financially at all. No one is buying my art anymore and I am not making anything from giving lessons because no one wants them because they are all high school kids who aren't thinking of their future yet.
I'm trying to buy a car. I need to get my saxophone repaired. I have an audition in a month and have no idea how ima pay for school and all these bills without my darn hours!!!! I left a note for my manager, but I have no idea when or if he'll see it. Hopefully it'll get taken care of soon. I can't be getting even more in debt.
Good luck adulting.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment