Sunday, February 24, 2019

I Passed!

I passed my mock class last night! No wall I have to do is submit background check things(done that) and finish my teacher profile (in progress.) I am so happy and excited. Its gonna make things easier as far as money goes.
The other thing I really want to get worked out soon is a car. There is nice jeep that I am looking at but everyone seems to be  against me getting a jeep. I know they can be pricey and have some problems, but I love em and want one so bad!I really hope financing for it goes well especially now that it may be easier to pay for with the vipkid bookings.
I'm still waiting for the mighty to publish my stories and I am still practicing to make sure I get accepted for a masters. We'll see how all this goes.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment