Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Work drama

Ya know whats dumb? When people's personal lives affect their work lives. That's what is dumb. Who gets caught in the middle of it? Normal, ever day, innocent people. There are some jank things going on at work,I love my job, but some things are kinda beat up. AND I STILL WANT MY HOURS BACK!!! For real. There are people sleepin around and some stupid crap goin down and i'm just there tryna earn a paycheck. I was told 35-40 hours a week....thats what I normally got. I was already questioning how I was going to make things work. Now they cut my hours and I am really starting to wonder. When I was interviewing I remember my manager being all like "We're a family here. We'll take care of ya and get ya what ya need." Well they aint holdn up they end up the deal. They not living up to their words and its f-ing a lot of people over. They too chicken sh to tell an employee they finna get fired. Instead, they give they hours away and wait for the employee to ome begging for they hours. I get that that employee kinda sucks at showing up, but you still gotta tell people. Like, I walk up in there working hard and after a month and a half my hours are gone. Whats next? They gonna fire me too and not tell me?They gonna make me be for my job?  I already am begging or my hours back. What more they want now? Like, why can't we all just go to work,work, and not start crap, and then go home? Why do the dummies always go so high up the chain of command? Why did I not see this stuff before? This is dumb.
Y'all, save youselves some stress and avoid drama.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment