Saturday, February 16, 2019

a day

Today was a day to say the least. Work was stressful because I had 2 new people working with me. thats fine when we're slow, but it can really cause some problems when we're in a rush...which was like all day. I was stuck basically training them even though I've only been there a little over a month and am not a team trainer. One person is a few fries short of a happy meal. I had to keep on the person to make sure they were doing what they needed to do and doing it correctly. I felt like I was baby sitting 5 year olds. The more I did the less the managers have to worry about I guess.
THEN MY BOSS BASICALLY ACCUSED ME OF SMOKING MARIJUANA!!! He said I smelled like it. I was so confused. Another manager was there and had to pull him aside later. He sided with me and told him that I don't smoke that stuff. I was like finna voluntarily go take a drug test or something to prove to him that I don't do that kind of stuff.
What has really made things stressful is the financial situation. I spoke to my boss about it. I told him 1 guy had said he was willing to give up a day and he said he'd talk to the guy. He said one thing that happened was the nacho fries didn't have as big of a financial impact on our store as they were hoping. I just hope things start looking up a bit more sometime.
On a good note, I did get to speak to my bother today. It has been a long time since we've talked and I only got to talk for a bit because he called a few minutes I had to leave. He and I laughed and exchanged work stories for a bit. We both ave done similar jobs. He does crawlspace things and I have things like that when I worked for Lee's phys plant. We both tyna keep our heads up and make ends meet.
Take care of your selves and work hard.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment