Thursday, February 14, 2019

valentines Day

The best thing about this day is the 50% off chocolate tomorrow.
My sister and I were talking yesterday an she said that she s hoping her bf will propose today. He didn't. He told her then end goal is marriage, but they want to get to a better place financially 1st. She's gonna go back to school and he's working on his business. I guess its kinda a good thing they're waiting because they live at his mom's place. I just worry about them. She is a Christian and he is not. She knows the scriptures, but is too afraid to be without him. He refuses to go to church with her and doesn't know God. I've seen times where this happens and either the christian will turn from God or the non believer will turn to God. I get that it is her relationship and she has the freedom to choose, but the big sister in me still worries. I pray for them.
On a different note, I have been practicing saxophone a lot the past couple days. I'm trying to get ready for my audition in just a month!!!! I also have another VIPKID mock class at 2:30 in the morning. I had to reschedule for a later hour because I don't leave work until about 1am. They've cut my hours quite a bit this week. I am barely getting over 30 hours. I get they have to keep labor down, but I gotta make rent.
Eat chocolate and take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment