Saturday, February 9, 2019

Mock Class number 2

I just finished my 2nd mock class for VIPKID. I think I did worse in this one than I did in the 1st, but that's okay. I'll just try again. I really need this to work. Also, the frame around the screen of my laptop is starting to pop off and it obstructed the view of my camera. It popped literally like 3 seconds before the class started. That would be my luck.
Also,I filed my taxes the other day. The refund honestly wasn't what I expected.There are credits and things that they aren't doing this year that they did last year, but I am still thankful for the amount I am getting back. It will go towards the down payment of getting me a car. I honestly don't know how I am going to make this stuff work. I can't teach kids one sentence correctly, I don't know where money for the car payments will come from, I don't know that I can even get a loan because my credit is shot, and what would I do if the thing broke? Then there is insurance...I guess by trying to think through everything, I may be overthinking and stressing myself out. While I'm at it, why hasn't Lee contacted me about my grad school application? UGH! SO many stressful things.
Keep trying things.
Take care of yourselves and stay as positive as possible.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment