Monday, February 11, 2019

going places

Today, I woke up to a slightly exciting / terrible terrifying email from Lee University. I sent in an application for a master's in music performance on saxophone maybe a few weeks ago. Today's email was notifying me of my audition date. I think I have enough music to audition with, but not enough time to get it ready. I don't have originals for any of these pieces because my teacher allowed me to borrow her copies because I am poor. I also do not have the accompaniment for any of the pieces because I gave all of those to my old accompanist. I'm a mess really. What if I am not good enough? What if I am? Where will the money and time come from? AH!
Also, I am doing a 3rd mock class with VIPKID come Friday morning. I hope I don't screw it up again. I really need to get to work on making extra money.
Life is full of terrifyingly awesome opportunities. My brain is a mess.
I'll give myself the same advice, I'd give someone else. Success lies on the other side of fear.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment