Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saxophone

So I am a saxophonist and I give lessons to help pay my way in life. I have a student now who is challenging. Like most students at that age, they do not put in much effort, but still think they are the coolest thing since Betty White. This student has a problem with trying to talk waaaay too much on lessons. They also still haven't quite figured out who's the student and who isn't. Last lesson I had to get pretty firm with the student. I have another lesson later today with the student. We'll see how it goes.
I also am preparing for my own audition. Its getting super close and I fear I am not ready. I am practicing the best I can, but there is just so much to have down in sooooo little time. I am also still trying to save for a car and I luckily have a teacher and some friends helping me understand how the process works. Like, I didn't even know I was supposed to have insurance before I could buy a vehicle with financing. I've never one this before. I now to check the oil, coolant, and other fluids. I know to test drive and ask to see mechanical reports and repairs for when the vehicle was brought into the dealership. I've already checked the carfax on the vehicle and am fairly impressed with how well the previous owners maintained the thing.
Take care of yourselves
Love, A Schizophenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment