Sunday, February 24, 2019

Today I had ANOTHER mock class. It seemed to go better than any of the others so I hope they contract me. I need some more money. Also, a student of mine cancelled their lesson yesterday, but paid me anyway so that was nice. I've also sold 3 painting this past week. Also nice. Now I need to sale some more. I do want to share story though. This happened earlier today.
So, I'm on my way back from practicing and it starts raining. I have a bright yellow umbrella that my school gave me when I graduated and I laid it over my shoulder so it could keep my saxophone case dry. Thats really whats important. I get behind one of the older buildings on the edge of campus as I am making my way home and I see the creek near by rising. I think nothing of it at first. Then I get closer. I have to cross over a small bridge to get to where I live and there is this guy standing underneath. Well, he is really crouching because its really small. He is standing there with a fishing rod while water is rushing by him. I asked him if he was catchin much. He laughed and said no. Said that he was just tying to catch all the fucks he ran out of today. lol How long had he been waiting there for someone to pass by?
Anyway,stay safe out there. That waters getting high.
Take care of yourselves and work hard.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment