Wednesday, February 13, 2019

decisions decisions

I have a lot on my mind. My thoughts are full of questions, doubts, concerns of all realistic and ridiculous types, a teeny tiny amount of hope, and changing expectations. So much is possible. So much is impossible and heart breaking.
I'm working at taco bell and trying to get started with VIPKID. That is my only source of income at the moment which is kinda sad because I am trying to make myself better off financially. I am trying to get a masters, but have to audition 1st. I have lots to practice and perfect. I have lots of things to get ready and only about a month to do so. Then comes the question of how on earth am I going to pay for it? I want to get a good car that is going to last a while, but then there is insurance and monthly payments AND my credit sucks. Then student loans on top of all of that. If I could do well with VIPKID, I think I'd be okay. I'll probably have to work part time while in school, but I hope not. I only want to do school part time and work full time.
I know these are normal adult things. I checked my income compared to others my age in my state. I make about 10,000 less than average which is frustrating. I just want to have decent things and be okay financially. I need to get a higher paying job than taco bell, but I'm probably gonna have to work at least 2 decent paying jobs for a while. I don't know what to do really. God's got it though. I just really have to cut my expenses, be intentional at work and get a raise if possible. I have to work hard to get contracted by VIPKID and try and sale more paintings.
Good luck in adulting everyone!
Take care of youselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment