Thursday, February 21, 2019

jeep

I am working so hard to save for a jeep. I contacted a dealership yesterday in hopes of them having the 1 i've been looking at for so long. The person said they have a selection of the wranglers available. I'm trying to make my way down there next week when I am not working. I want one sooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
Tonight at work was pretty good. There were frustrating things, but the people I worked with today are fun and good at their jobs. We did have a customer hang out in our drive through for 13:30 minutes. They changed there order after it was made several times and yelled at some other workers. They were straight up rude.
Tomorrow and all weekend I am going to practice up a storm getting ready for my audition. I am so nervous. I have nothing ready yet.
Live a good life. Go for what you want even if it is frightening.
Take care of yourselves
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment