Thursday, January 24, 2019

Working late

So this morning was supposed to be my VIPKID mock class, but I ended up having to cancel. A couple people weren't able to show up at work and they were supposed to help close the store so I ended up working almost a 12 hour shift. I don't mind doing that some because I'd gotten used to long shifts when I worker for Lee U's Physical Plant. Sometimes I worked 16 hour shifts there. Anyway, I ended up having to do dishes for the last hour or so. I kept telling them I hate doing dishes and tonight they saw why. 1st, the steam from the sanitizer water almost made me have an asthma attack. 2nd, the soap water eats through the skin on my hands even with the gloves on. 3rd, both the sanitizer and soap water make my arms break out in hives. I think I really took one for the team tonight, but that's what they pay me the big bucks for.....oh wait....hahaha
I finally found out when I will be receiving my W2s so that is helpful. I only need 2 or 3 more documents before I can file my taxes. I like filing as soon as possible because I don't like being in a rush. I think it is important to get things done sooner rather than later, but I'm also lazy so that doesn't always happen.
Work hard even through the hard stuff. Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment