Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Schizophrenia and demons part 2

This is in relation to the story I sent to the mighty.
I basically decided I do not want to be friends with someone who tells me I am possessed or oppressed. I decided to tell Hannah that I would not be her friend anymore and I am not going to her wedding. She tried to deny everything. I told her what I needed to tell her and then ended it. Then her husband calls Zeph and explains whats happening, but Zeph takes my side and told them they were wrong to say those things.
I know that a lot of my post have to do with demons and such, but it is a subject that comes up a lot when people find out I am a diagnosed schizophrenic. It is especially common with the religious folk. I mean people from a few different religions have brought it up, bit just the Christians. I do think that some people can be possessed, but just because someone has a mental disorder does not mean they are possessed or oppressed. I am vocal about these things because I want to help educate people and end stigmas. If you have a mental disorder you are not broken. Your brain functions differently.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment