Monday, January 14, 2019

Master's application

Today I completed and submitted my application for a master's in music performance. I am nervous and excited and really really really really nervous.
I hope they contact me soon so that I can get an audition date set up. I need to figure out what music I need to have ready by the time IF IF IF they decided to let me audition. My teacher let me borrow her music so I may have to do a lot of ordering music. I'm so nervous.What if I do not get accepted or even asked to audition? Then, all my plans are, at best, put of until later. Everything also may just be completely ruined, but here's to staying positive.
I post this as an update, but also a way to remind you to take care of yourself. Like Rachel Star says, "Healthy me takes care of sick me." I am getting everything lined up now so if I am not well next month then at least I'll have a start.
Take care and go do the impossible.
Love, A Schizophrenic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment