Saturday, January 19, 2019

A new car

I've been looking for a good used vehicle a lot lately. I think I have found one that I may be able to afford. It is a manual just like I like em and has 6 cylinders to get me over the mountains. Everything looks good on it. I am contacting the people again Monday. Today the guy left a message on my phone saying that they have some deals at the moment that may make it a bit cheaper for me. It comes with a warranty as well. If this is the one, God will make it work. :)
I've tried saving the past several years. My credit it poop so I need to be able to make a larger down payment, but I've been working hard for this. Good things come through hard work y'all. Even if this isn't the one, I know God will give me one when I need it.
Work hard and trust God.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment