Friday, January 11, 2019

Getting ready

I am working on a Bozza Caprice for saxophone to play for an audition hopefully in couple months. It is marked Allegro Moderato and is kicking my butt. I barely have it at an andante tempo. I need to start working on other pieces too.
Anyway, I was upstairs in my apartment practicing when something odd happened. I ended up getting a call from an unknown name. It pissed me off because I was using my phone's metronome. So I ignored the call. The same number called back again so I thought it was someone important calling. When I answered all I could hear was my metronome start ticking again so I hung up. Like 5 minutes later I get another call. SAME NUMBER! I exit out of my met and answer the phone. Some weirdo answers back and says "I hear you."
I immediately hung up the phone and kept practicing. 10 minutes go by so I thought it was over. The phone called again. It is the same number. I have no idea who it is and it isn't calling from an area code I recognize. The same thing happens."I hear you." I hang up. I am done practicing so I pack up and go down stairs to make something to eat. While I'm waiting I start watching youtube videos. THEY CALLED AGAIN!!!! I didn't do anything. I just let it ring.
They haven't called back, but that was weird.
Y'all, don't be answering calls from unknown name.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment