Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I'm done

So after our little group meeting we decided how to approach the situation and talk with Jon. He was a little mad that we all went to him as a group and felt attacked. We apologized because that wasn't the intent and then quickly got back to the subject so he didn't have a chance to avoid it. He went into a bunch of stuff about how you can be catholic and still do that stuff...Just let that sink in for a second. He basically said you can be a christian and worship the devil at the same time....There are scriptures against that. There is logic against that.
I don't know how he got into the stuff, but basically all of the friend group is keeping him in the category of "acquaintance" now. I did this because I have my soul to think about. He has heard the truth and decided to not believe it. I can only pray for him at this point.
Different topic now. Work....yeet yeet
 I'm working at Taco Bell to put myself through school. So far it is actually kinda fun sometimes. I like the timing myself and seeing how fast I can get things done. What I don't like is how many chiefs there are. There are times where it is like 3 trainers/managers in the store with like 3 or 4 regular crew members. That's fine, but then a manager/trainer sees you doing something the way another showed you and tells you it is wrong. Then they want to fuss when you say that so and so "is my trainer. Ima do it how they said." There are times when it is just a regular crew member correcting me too. That's totally fine, but not when they correct me on something the manager showed me how to do. That's just frustrating. At least I am friends with some of the manager trainer type people so when those particular people are working things are great. 99% of the time everyone is super chill though. Its just today all of the 1% happened at 1 time...towards me...I don't do conflict....when I do it sometimes is bad...anyway
Everyone take care of yourselves. Cut out the negativity, stay calm in the face of conflict, and do your best in every task placed before you.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment