Tuesday, January 22, 2019

No luck

So neither of the cars I was looking out worked out, but that's okay. I think I will have more luck once my tax return comes in....if my previous employers will ever send me my W2s.
I know that I am too carless to really be picky about what I get. I need something that actually works though. Something that is going to last a while because it will possible be after my grad degree before I can think about getting another one. I really have my mind set on a Wrangler. I need a 6 cylinder to be able to handle the mountains and I also want a stick shift. I LOVE driving stick for several reasons. 1. Stick shifts are less likes to be stolen. 2. I fell kick ass saying my car is a stick. 3. Sometimes I like to pretend I am a race car driver....lol
Anyway, I  know the perfect one is out there and I will find it and love it soon. I just need to make sure I can afford paying it of over the next few years or how ever long. I think I've found an nsurnace company that will work with my income. I've also started working on VIPKID stuff again. I hope to teach at least 2 classes 5 days a week. Maybe more. That is just a good place for me to start I think and I can add or take away more if I need too.
I'm trying to stay positive through all of this, but who knows how long that'll last. I have a tendency to out of nowhere just throw a fit. lol It shows even in my work. Today makes a great example. I just got off work where there were times where I was the only one working a side. I made severalorders myself which I don't mind its just that there were SOOOOOOOO many at a time that were ridiculous. The other side tried to help,but they kept burning things which got things all mixed up because there were small orders that I was able to get done before that 1 was complete. Then when I had it on the grill on my side like 3 people came to me saying the customer was asking about their order. I felt attacked, but I also understood why the customer was upset. I'd be kinda peeved too if I had to wait almost 10 minutes for my order at a fast food place. I got her her food finally and went to the back to calm down. I had taken my frustration out on a couple others and just needed to remove myself for a minute. Then a lady came in and fussed when we gave her exactly 2 sides of guac like she ordered. She wanted bigger portions, but I wasn't allowed to do that without her paying extra. So her and the manager talked things over and the lady wasn't happy. Then another family came in at the tale end of this and unfortunately I served them a chalupa that was a little stiff. The lady politely came to the counter. I went to see what the problem was and apologized. I was proud of myself because I took ownership and made her a fresh one. My manager said that when things like that happen sometimes it is best to give the customer free cinnoman twist so I did. Taco Bell really seems like a good place to work y'all. I read through the employee stuff when they hired me. They talk a lot about making the customer happy and offering good service. There are also opportunities for raises and things.
Today was emotionally up and down, but thats okay because I made it through haha
Take care of yourselves. Know what you want and go get it. Be patient with yourself and others, but don't take crap from people.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment