Sunday, June 11, 2017

The crazy ex files

Jordan came by today. I was surprised. He told me that he had to go somewhere to get away from his girl friend. We went and sat on the back patio and he told me everything. Apparently, she still thinks he is cheating on her with me. She went through his phone and his house searching for evidence. When he got home from work today she was drunk and began screaming "you think you're so smart because you can hide her from me!" He said that she kept yelling and referring to me as "the da#$ Rastafarian." I have locs but am not rasta. Anyway, they ended up arguing and she threw her bottle at him. He said she was so drunk that it completely missed and landed on the sofa. She stumbled out the door. Jordan grabbed her keys and said to her "at least sober up before you kill yourself." From there things got worse. Eventually shr locked herself in the bathroom and thats when Jordan said he left. He thanked me for listening and said that he better go make sure she is okay. Jordan hopped on his motorcycle and left.
A few minutes later I was imside watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I hear someone yelling outside. I went to.the window and saw her. A bottle in 1 hand and a cigarette in the other. She was yelling at the apartment next door. I made surey blinds were shut and the doors/windows were all locked. After a few minutes everything was quiet again. I looked out and she was sitting and crying. It seemed more like hurt crying than rage crying so I thought that maybe that would be an ok time to say something.
I grabbed  box of Kleenex and went out. She didnt even look up. I dropped them next to her and said "He's not cheating on you." I turned to go back inside because drunk people are not logical. She whimpered "wait." And struggled to get to her feet. She said "He has to be" before she could finish I interrupted with, "but he's not." She argued back louder "he has to be. Just look at me." I did just that because I didn't know how to respond to that. She said "How could.he love me and let me be like this?" It pissed me off. I said "Look, lady. From what I hear he tried to stop you, but you are an adult. You did this to yourself. You chose this. Take responsibility." She just stood there. "F you." She yelled as she stumbled away.
I just got back in the house and settled on the couch when the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes and checked the peep hole to see who else would be bothering me. It was Jason. I opened the door partially. He asked "have you seen her?" I told him what happened and in what direction she left.
Evidently he found her. Her brothers were with him and they took her to a rehab plave about an hour away. Jason didn't stay because he isn't related and couldn't go in with her to help get her settled. Instead, he came and told me she had been found and what all was going on. He apologized on her behalf and left.
People, stay away from alcohol. Everyone knows the addiction stories, but thinks it will never happen to them because they are "more mature" and "stronger" than everyone else. They all say it is fun, but don't remember what they did while they were drunk. Then, they wake up sick with a hangover and bad breath. It isn't worth it. Save yourself some money and pride and just leave the stuff alone.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment