Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Good ole Jeffrey

What a day what a daaay. Let me tell you. This is the same Jeff from The Jeff Files. He assigned me to work with this guy David. David hasn't worked there for very long and Jeff eats that up. It isn't just giving the new guy a hard time. This is harrassment...except David won't report him because he is too nice and just wants to get his work done. I've been working with David the past 2 days. He isn't lazy like Jeff says. He actually works....unlike jeff. Today, Jeff stopped by every hour just to tell.us what we did wrong, what still needs to be done, how he'd do things, and to make a "joke" about David. It was frustrating. We have all this grounds work to do, but jeff won't help but he's fine with slowing us down. Aaaanyway, 5pm rolls around as slow as a dead man running a marathon. David and I make our way back to the shop. Jeff says to him "Tonight you needa go to that barber that your brother went to and get your hair cut." We all thought he was kidding. David smiles and says "No. My hir is fine. I'm growing it out." Jeff gets upset and starts telling him what to do. I was not even addressed in the conversation, but it pissed me off. It was the straw that broke the camels back. I said to Jeff "What does it matter? He's here to work. Not be your model." Jeff replied with "I don't want him to be my d@#$ model." I came back with "Then whats it to you what his hair looks like?" (Remind you this is in thr break room. Everyone is watching.) I go to leave and Jeff mutters "Well, little miss attitude..." I didn't hear the rest. I hollered from the other room "I got plenty of attitude for you, Jeff, and then some!" Then I left. I'm fed up with him and I think the others are getting there. I may be going on an HR visit tomorrow. People, don't let others run you over. Stand up to bullies no matter how scary. At lot of times they aren't as scary as they seem or as tough as they like to portray.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment