Monday, June 5, 2017

I may have been wrong

Well, I can't prove I was wrong and I can't prove I wasn't....
This is in regards to the motorcycle guy from the other day. Where I live the windows remain locked, the door is locked, and the security/alarm system is just waiting for someone to trigger it. The blinds are shut at night. My friend down the street apparently isn't into securing their home as much as I am mine. I stayed the night at her place. We made dinner, watched movies, did our nails, and gossiped. It was a normal sleep over. About 1am we hear what sounds like a motorcycle revving outside. After about a minute we heard it leave. We didn't think much of it. About 10 minutes later we hear the door open. She doesn't have roommates. We kinda freaked fot a second. I grabbed a knife and she pulled out her gun. We krept our way through the house checking every room until we got to the to the living room. It was piss pour raining out. We had check every nook and cranny. The wind seemed to have blown open the door. I went to shut it when I saw his bike parked across the street in a parallel parking spot. I shut the door quickly. I told my friend to lock everything and to shut the blinds and curtains. I snatched open the door, kicked over the gnome, and grabbed the spare key. Then I locked the door. My friend was so puzzled. I didn't want to tell her about motorcycle guy because I was afraid she'd flip and play "mom."  I was right. She went ballistic. "What were you thinking?" and "Are you crazy?" Well yes.....I do have a diagnosis....I didnt actually say that though. "They could have had to scrap your body off the road assuming they ever found you!" I just let her yell. When she was done I told her we just need to be quiet for the rest of the night. Then she did the crying thing which did make me feel bad. Anyway, we went back to her room. It was the only light on in the house. We heard knocking on her window several times. Finally, I said "you stay here. I'll.go peak out the bathroom window." When I did I saw a dark dressed person running from the house. About a minute later we hear the motorcycle drive away. All was well for the rest of the night. She drove me to work this morning. This evening when I got home she showed me all the foot prints around the house. There was more than 1 set....multiple people were messing with us.
Don't be too adventurous. Be aware.
Love, A Schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment