Monday, June 26, 2017

A stranger in my own home

I live in this pretty nice little home. It is cozy with a nice kitchen and wood floors. We have a good deal considering the square footage. I've lived here the past 3 or 4 summer and it has been fine.
This summer is different. My roommates are all kind. They also always have people over. I never know who they are and they never leave. Many times they stay the night. Like, I have to pay rent to stay here. They should too. They're here more than I am. I am never notified that anyone is going to be in MY HOUSE THAT I AM PAYING FOR! It is flat out rude. I have been too nice to say anything, but I had to today. I sent a message to the only person I really know here telling her what I think. I wasn't rude, but I was honest. We'll see how it plays out I guess.
Don't let people treat you lile crap.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment