Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Motorcycle guy's girlfriend...

Motorcycle guy knocked on my door today. I was shocked to see he got a hair cut and shaved. He smiled and asked "remember me?" I didn't want to invite him in after what happened the other night, but I didn't want to be rude. We ended up just sitting out back on the patio. Luckily, my neighbors down a house were out too. All I had to do was scream. "I want to apologize." He started. He was fiddling with his watch, a Rolex. I asked what for. He said that what happened the other night was his girlfriend and her brothers' idea. All 3 of them saw him drop me off and thought he was cheating. "They teepeed my front yard and kicked over my bike." He said. It didn't make sense to me. I always thought the logical thing in that case would be to go after the cheater. "She got drunk. They all were drunk. I had to bail them out later." 
I told him that this is a weird relationship. I finally asked him his name. He said that his name is Jordan. I told him my name. He explained more about his girlfriend and she honestly sounds like a childish douche. She stole money from his mom to buy cigarettes. Like, what even? Jordan said that she even went out of her way to make him look like the bad guy in the situation. When I asked why he hadn't broke up with her he just shrugged. "Do you think you need her?" I asked him. I instantly felt bad for purposely prying. "I think she needs me, actually." Thank God his response wasn't jerk offish. It got awkwardly quiet after that. He smiled and said he had to go. "Okay. Is your bike okay?" I asked him walking around the house. He said it is dinged up, but still runs. I'm glad she didn't break it and cause him even more grief. "That's good. It could have been worse I guess." I told him. "I'm surprised it wasn't." He smiled, wished me good evening, and left. 
Maybe we'll be good friends. Maybe we'll be strangers. I don't know, but I'll keep you updated.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment