Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Story time #2 "the three"

The walking dead, An American Horror Story, Saw, Vile, The Babadook...all good pretty scary shows and movies right? All are based off some interesting thoughts and ideas. Well, the cool thing? I have a horror story of my own. I live it everyday. So, for your reading entertainment and maybe educational purposes, I bring you....."The Three!" DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!!!
I climbed up in my bed. The day had been full of classes, rehearsals, practicing instruments, rugby practice, and home work. I was exhausted. I quickly said my prayers and pulled up my blankies. I felt something strange. It wasn't a physical touch. It was more of a weird feeling inside that carried with it the thought of something is watching me. I rolled over and screamed, "HOLY JESUS, JESUS!!!!" Standing just across from me in my dorm room were 3 very tall creatures. They were standing in a triangle formation. They all looked identical. They were at least 8 feet tall, with long tails, and 3 toes on each foot. They had black leathery skin and red horizontal stripes across their backs over their spines. The only way I could tell them apart was by their eye color. The one in front, had red eyes. The "whites of their eyes" were all black btw. He stood hunched over with his long claws in front. He was angry and breathing heavily as if he were so ready to attack. To his right, was another one. This one with deep blue eyes. He didn't seem angry...or anything for that matter. The one to his left though...he had green eyes. He looked pretty pissed too. They just stood there.
"Candace?" My suitmate popped her head in the door. "Are you okay?" She obviously couldn't see them..."yea. bad dream. sorry." I responded as my heart was pounding out of my chest. She walked out. The three stood their all night and I didn't sleep a wink even though I was on 1200 mg of Seroquel as an anti-psychotic. They followed me around everywhere the next day. I finally broke down and told a close friends. This close friends happens to have, or at least claims to have, the ability to see into the spirit world. She seemed to think that I was seeing some sort of demon. She never claimed to be able to see them. I could sense where they were it seemed like. At least most of the time I could point in their direction.
This problem continued on for weeks. The three started to get a bit more "active" if you will. They wouldn't quit moving my things or my roommate's things. My roommate never seemed to notice anything out of place though. It must have been 3am when I had had enough. I jumped up and ran out of my room and down the hall to my best friends room. I just kept knocking. I really needed her. She finally opened her door and I told her everything. I told her what they were doing and that I just couldn't take it anymore. We walked into the lobby. Of course they followed us. There were some people that they seemed to avoid and she was one of them. When she tried to pray them away, the blue eyed one charged and got right in her face. She had no idea. They finally went away around 5. I got 3 hours of sleep. They kept up their charades...until one night
"What do you want? Who are you and why won't you just leave me alone?" I whispered to them. They told me that they needed my help. They told me that their home land was in danger and that I was the only once that could stop it. The blue eyed one came forth and told me his name. "I am Tyrenious Blue." He said. "I am the king of Tyrenia." The other two also held pretty important positions in Tyrenia. The red eyed one said his name is Sicadious Red, but the green was just Mr. Green. THey all agreed that I could call them Mr Blue, Mr red, and Mr Green. They said they couldn't give me anymore information yet. They continued to follow, but I wasn't afraid anymore.
The school year had finished and I went home. Mr Blue and Mr Green came to tell me the missing information. "Tyrenia is under attack by other nations on our planet, Toftinally." It totally scared the crap out of me because I wasn't aware he was in the room when he began speaking. He said, "There are 2 moons for out planet. Every time our planet endures a war, a moon with receive 1 ring." He went on to explain that each moon could only maintain 2 rings. That meant if a fifth war broke out the entire planet would explode. "How can I help if I'm not in Tyrenia?"I asked him. Long story short, he took me to Tyrenia .......................................................To be continued
In the mean time, remember to
                                                      Love, a schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment