Thursday, October 15, 2015

Rough night

People with schizophrenia will understand this. We know that some days can be much worse than others. Last night was one of those times that caught me off guard.
I'm traveling with an ensemble and last night aome of us stayed in a hotel. It was a decent room with warm showers and air conditioning. Thank God. Anyway, i haf already showered anf was getting ready for bed. I felt something on my foot. I have tactile hallucinations so this was nothing new. What was new were the types of creatures i saw when i looked down. They were a dark green color. They looked kinda like giant grass hoppers and crickets. I kivked it off my foot, but when i looked up i saw at least a dozen more. They kept crawling on me and were keeping me from sleeping. I didnt tell anyone because people dont always understand and may panic. 1 roommate noticed me wiggling a lot, but i didnt tell her anything. These thinks kept me up almost all night. They almost reminded me of the frog creatures i've mentioned in previous post. I hate when things like that happen. I've seen and heard things since, but nothing as distracting and frightening as that.
            Love, a schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment