Monday, October 26, 2015

Correlations

  My previous story was about a hallucination that I've had since childhood. What brought the story about was a conversation I had with a friend. My friend had mentioned seeing a shadow figure since she was young. This friend also mentioned the top hat and that family members had also seen him.
  I've heard of people having seen similar "ghost" as someone else. I've also heard of people suffering from similar hallucinations. For example, I used to see numbers in the shape of animals. I met a girl in a hospital who also saw numbers in shapes of animals. Some people who have similar experiences also can have nearly the same hallucination. But what happens if these things are real?
 I was in China for a couple weeks a few years ago. I had recently been trapped in a dark room with no way out before a friend could get to me. She told me as soon as the lights went out I was all she could think of to get to because she was that worried about me. While I was in that dark room, I saw this creature crawl towards me from the bathroom. It got about half way to me before it began to sprint. I pulled back in fear just as it jumped and my best friend slung open the door. I described to my friend everything that I saw. Later that day a man told us about some of the spirits some Chinese people believe in. He showed us one demon in particular that almost took my breathe. My friend and I both paused and looked at each other. We nodded in agreement that this creature was what had tracked me down that night.
  I'm not saying everything that is hallucinated is a spirit, but I'm also not saying that seeing spirits is impossible. ANYWAY, back to the old man.
  I often referred to him as Mr. Sanders to my psychologist. Mr. Sanders is unique. I don't know what to say about him really because there is no way to describe to you the feeling I get from him. I just got back from touring with an ensemble not long ago. 1 night I had to stay in a host home. Host homes are when people from the church we play at take us home and give us a room to sleep in that night. We always stay in groups of at least 2 so no person ever goes to a home by themselves. My host home people seemed strange in a scary way. The man, who looked almost exactly like Mr. Sanders, was always smiling at me. He never really said much though. He gave me the creeps, but was nice when we did speak to each other. I just can't get over the way he looked at me. He looked at me just like Mr. Sanders does. Their faces are practically the same. Their mannerisms are interchangeable. Now my mind is churning trying to figure out if there is a correlation anywhere. It seems as if this has been happening a lot lately. 1st with the lady I could have sworn was my dead mother and with Mr Sanders. I'm honestly creeping myself out a bit here.
  I try not to over think things, but that is almost impossible for me. Keep me in your prayers.
                                               Love, a schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment