Tuesday, April 2, 2019

better now

I had a bit of a mental break down last week. It was rough and I felt like the whole world was caving in on me. I am doing better now and have been working to make things work. Thanks to a couple friends, I have an apartment to go to after my lease ends in this one. I've also began making money by delivering through door dash. The company that helped finance my jeep has lowered my payments which is REALLY nice! I was brave today and asked my boss what I could do to earn a raise at work. He said he will talk to his boss and see what they can work out, but he also wants to promote me to a trainer which will also help get me a raise.
A friend of mine really helped me when she gave me some money to help find a place to live. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make the trip back home to NC to surprise my dad for Easter weekend. I also have my audition for my master's this weekend. I've been practicing and praying.
It is okay to have a breakdown. I think it is even okay to stay down and not be okay for a little bit. Then, you get back up and try some more.
Take care of yourselves.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment