Monday, April 15, 2019

roomie drama

So, about a month and a half ago my roommate asked me to move out. She said that they do not know whether or not they are going to renew the lease, but they want me to leave at the end of it. She said it is because I have a negative energy and our personalities clash. Legally, they couldn't actually make me leave. I told my friend, Tim, this and he actually went to her and asked her if she had actually tried to solve any of it. Of course not, and she also didn't want to talk about it. The other housemate said that the girl's MOM....HER MOM..... doesn't think she should be living with me....
This roommate has everyting paid for by her parents. Her rent, her schooling, her books, her gas, her hone, her food, any and all bills are paid for by her parents. Any drama she creates she calls her mom and acts pitiful an her mom actually deals with it. Her mom has called our band director and tried to drag him in on her drama. This girl has unfriended her best friend (she still wants this girl to move in so that she doesn't have to fill more than 2 spots in the house) because SHE made her friend cry. She made her friend cry, didn't know how to deal with it, and refused to talk to her for a month. Everyone knows the friend didn't deserve that.
So NOW everyone else in the house is moving out leaving my roommate ad her mommy to solve the problem and pay for everything themselves because mommy doesn't want her to move because it isn't "safe." THEN she asked me to stay a couple days on an extended lease to help clean.....
ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!! I will be moved out BEFORE the lease is up. I will clean up after MYSELF since lil miss drama only does what is beneficial to her, I will do the same and let her have a taste of her own medicine. I have been graceful during all of this. But, I've decided to let the last blow be the knock out and call it quits. I'll clean my stuff and give them the money for my last month of utilities, but I aint helping more than that. I AM DONE.
Take care of yourselves when the time is right.
Love, A Scizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment