Thursday, December 27, 2018

Zeph and Jon

So basically both Zeph and Jon were acting really odd around me. Everyone else in the friend group knew why, but would not tell me.
We all sit down with pizza and watch the movie. Drae is still dealing with his girl who always seems to be freaking out. I manage to sit next to Maggie on the couch. Its 1 of those wrap around couches and we're near the edge. BOTH Jon and Zeph sit to my left with the excuse of "we want to be near the pizza." Jon keeps laying back on me so I got up and moved to Maggie's right. A few minutes later I go get more pizza. I sit down and Zeph follows to sit next to me. Drae finally joins us and thank God he fits between me and Zephry.
After the movie we all go home and Maggie comes to visit at my apartment. She was getting ready to move in in a month so she brought a few things with her. As she is unpacking, I finally manage to squeeze some of the truth out of her. "Zeph didn't want me to tell you, but he's liked you for a while now. At least a couple months." Maggie said. I was kinda mad because she knew something that involved me, but didn't think I had a right to know. "He said you have a nice...back." She explained.
"What? He has a back fetish?" I asked and she confirmed.
It was freaky. I knew he was a little creepy, but geez.
The next day Jon invited me for a video game night at their place. Btw, Jon, Drae, and Zeph all lived together at this point.
I got over and we chow down on burgers and chips while playing fortnite. Jon keeps layin on me and I have to tell him to stop. Drae kept telling him to stop too because he was being a creep. To clarify, I always thought of these guys a my brothers.
Zeph texts Drae and says he is almost home. Jon freaks out saying I need to put my shoes on...because not only does the Laspenis have a back fetish, but he also has a foot fetish!
Too much grody to be true. I wanted to see if they were right so as Zeph walks in I prop my bare feet up on the table. He immediately looks at them.
"Foot fetish?" I ask.
"You told her!?" He yells at Jon.
"Bruh, you're licking your lips and starring at my feet. No one had to say anything ya weirdo." I said to him.
He tried explaining it wasnt a fetish, but I dared him to lick my feet. He almost did until I told him it wasn't free. I said that because I was freaked and didn't believe he actually did have a fetish. Luckily for me he was broke. I made sure to keep shoes on and a backpack near by when I was around him after that. More on this odd story to come.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment