Saturday, December 29, 2018

Friend group drama

To sum everything up Zeph has a back and foot fetish AND has a crush on me, Jon won't get off of me and keeps following me now too, and Drae still has his gf freaking out every 3 seconds. I'm still a bit peeved that everyone in the group new zeph secretly liked me, but no one would tell me. I did get some of that anger out when Drae brought out the boxing gloves. I literally beat the crap out of Jon and Zeph laughed because Jon had to shower and change clothes.
Now, video game night #2 happens. The night before, Jon had been whining about some chick he liked but was too much a weiner to tell her. So everyone is like, just tell her. He kept whining like "How do I know if she likes me?" I said that I didn't know because I'm usually bold enough to ask the guy myself. Things got super quiet. Luckily the tacos were done and we all chowed down while playing games. The usual happened. Zeph whined and followed me eveeywhere. Jon was a bitch and kept laying on me and I kept telling him to stop.
A few days later Jon invited me to dinner at steak n shake. We were laughing and talking and things were great. Then he got super quiet and said "I'm just gonna do it." I just sat there connecting all the dots. "Do you wanna go out with me?" Jon asked.
I didn't know what to do. Part of me knew it wouldn't work and part of me felt bad for the kid. Anyway, I broke up with him like 3 days later because it was just awkward.
Zeph also asked a girl out that night. She told him yes. When he found out I broke up with Jon after what Jon said was a week (was only 3 days) Zephry came to me laughing. You all have to understand. There is an all out pranking brawl happening during all of this. Naturally, Zeph assumes I dated Jon as a prank. To shut that idea down, I gave him a list of all the reasons that relationship wouldn't work. This left Zeph to do some digging of his own.
The next day Drae and Jon tell me the Laspenis went into Jon's room and dug around his stuff. Zeph later tells me what he found. He said he found a book of spells and demonology. He accused Jon of witchcraft. Things go so bad with that and the prank war that Zeph moved out of their apartment and into another.
All was well until about the last week of classes. I'll explain that hopefully tomorrow and get caught up with where things are now.
Don't date people because you feel bad for them and don't be afraid to break things off if you're uncomfortable or unhappy.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment