Wednesday, December 26, 2018

The day after

I recently restarted "blogging" again. It has been since summer that I really posted much, but I picked it up again Christmas Eve. I try to write when I'm healthy and not busy.
To catch up, I FINALLY graduated from my undergrad. I will begin a masters in the fall. This degree for music performance.
There has been some drama these past few months thats been eating away at me. I try to avoid it, but.....roommates...friends....college
A friend of mine, Maggie, was quite the entertainer these past months. She lived off campus and had several parties at her place. Some of which I went to. One in particular is when everything really started.
It was still summer and we had just gone swimming at a friend's boss's place. I noticed this guy that was there getting aaaaaall up on me in the pool...to be fair we were playing dog pile. Being a rugger, I found my self lifting guys and throwing them before they could jump on me. It was funny. They expected me to be a flower because im a girl... Anyway, this guy, Zephry, got to where he wouldn't try to tackle anyone but me. He began following me even if I didn't have the ball. At 1 point I even got out of the pool and he followed while everyone stayed in. To clarify, Zephry wasn't being hateful...just clingy. I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom in the bath house. Luckily, he got the hint and didn't follow. I went ahead and showered off and changed into dry clothes. When I got out Zephry was talking rather intensely to another guy named Jon who had also been playing in the pool. They both glanced at me as I walked by to Maggie and Drae as they got out of the hot tub. "Party at my place? We can order pizza." Maggie asked. Sounded good to me. Everyone else got changed as I went inside to hair dry my locks.
Drae drove us all to Maggie's. Somehow along the way Zeph and I started picking at each other. I was in the front passenger seat so I couldn't see his face, but apparently he got upset. Soon he threatened to fight me. I never back down from a fight. Drae didn't stop the car so there was no fight.
When we got back to Maggies, she ordered the pizzas while Jon and Zeph went to buy drinks. "What was his problem in the car?" I asked Drae about Zeph...who we also called Laspenis for certain reasons. "Ah, don't worry about him. He's a baby sometimes. Probably upset with Jon and took it out on you."
"Then why'd the go to the store together?"
"I don't know. They've been weird lately."
Before I could ask Drae what he meant, his phone rang. "It's Amber." He walked away to speak to his gf on the phone.
I handed Maggie a few bucks for pizza when she came back in. "Do you know whats up with Jon and the Laspenis?" I asked her.
"I know some, but am not at leisure to say."
I was kinda pissed that everyone was keeping me in the dark. I'm a part of this friend group too, but I didn't want to be too forceful.
When the drinks got back, we all plopped on the couch and found a movie to watch. I tried to sit next to Drae because we make funny comments to each other during movies, but Amber called again. I ended up being sandwiched next to Jon and Zeph. The pizzas got there about 10 minutes after we started the movie. Jon slouched over with his head on my shoulder exclaiming, "I don't wanna get up! Candacè will you bring me some pizza?"
"Nah bitch. Get up off me." I stood up and walked into the kitchen. The Laspenis was freaking out because the pizza guy didn't bring forks....for pizza.
So nothing super juicy yet. I'll finish telling about this hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment