Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The jeff Files: irritated

1st off, sorry it has been a bit since I've been on here. I'll explain in a post to follow this one.
Anyway, lets add this to The Jeff Files.
A few weeks ago, I was helping a coworker. The next day, Jeff checked the work only because of the person who did it, and then made him do it all again. As they were talking, I was around the corner working on something else. I heard him say that workers like me are lazy and self entitled. He said that wotkers like me "don't give a s%#t" and that I should never be trusted to do actual work. Pissed, I went to.my boss man. He knows I am not lazy and that I work whenever I can and put everything I have into my work. All that for someone who is an assistant manager to wait until he thought I couldn't hear him to call me lazy. For real?
Yes, there are lazy people in this generation. Guess what. There are also lazy people in the previous.generation. Anyway, don't be lazy.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment