Sunday, July 2, 2017

Carson's Last Chapter

You're probably wondering why I randomly started writing about Carson....and why I am for the 2nd time today. The reason is that today, I watched the movie The War. I tried all that summer to get people to sit down and watch it all the way through with me. No one would except Carson. I told him it is 1 of my all time favorites and before I could even tell him about it he wanted to watch it. So, we did. Anyway on to the events.
He and I had just eaten dinner, his treat, at a place called City Cafe. We split a cake.he is the only person I know of that can eat his share and what was left of mine. We hopped into his car and headed to campus. He said that he needed to talk to me, but he wanted to wait after dinner. I immediately felt like a ton of bricks had fallen on me. "I am transferring. I won't be back to Lee." He said this and I didn't know what to think. 1st 1 "best friend" quits talking to me and now this guy I really like has to leave. At the same time he ws finally getting out of this town he hates so much and away from his crapbag of a family. Also, I ws furious. When was he gonna tell me? Why would he allow himself to get close if he knew it was only temporary?
"I just made the decision." He said. He told me that he had talked with records and admissions here and other schools including USC. He said it was far away without being out of the country and has many degrees offered in the fields he wants to study. He had to make a quick decision. He was going out there 4 months early in search of a job until the next semester starts. He would be in town for 2 more weeks after he dropped the bricks. I begged him to get social media, but he wouldn't. He doesn't like being tied down by technology and instant news. Now I guess he has a.new phone and lost my number. I don't want to talk much more of this now, but I may go into more detail.about Carson later.
Relationships hurt.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment