Thursday, March 17, 2016

Changes starting with me

So some events tonight led me to the realization of something. I'm not as close to God as I thought. My friends and I were going to get some food and she started telling me what God has been doing for her lately. She was telling me of some of the blessings he is giving her and also some things he helped her realize. I realized I want to be close to God how she is. I want him to show me things too. I want him to comfort me like that. It isn't that he isn't with me or wanting to get closer. It is that I got comfortable. I was okay with our relationship. I was the one not wanting to get any closer. I've decided to make some changes. The 1st change is that I am now giving 100% of me to God. I am his. Every single part of me belongs to him. My mind, my soul, my heart, my body, my finances, my abilities, and anything else he has given me I give to him. Right now. Change #2 is resisting the sins that I commit daily. It isn't easy by no means. With God it is possible thought. Change number 3 is some prioritizing. I'm not allowing myself to be abused by people any longer. I'm putting some space between me and certain individuals that take me for granted. If they come back, then alright. If not, then bye felicia. Thats my life today.
                                                                      Love, a new person.

No comments:

Post a Comment