Thursday, September 3, 2015

It has been a while

It has been a while since I wrote. Life has been hectic and rough. School and work are wearing me out.  I've noticed more intense symptoms since school started. Maybe they aren't more intense. Maybe it is just that school puts me in more situations that are tougher because of my schizophrenia. For example, I can't focus as easily as most people in my classes. I have racing thoughts, hundreds of hallucinations that talk to me or stare at me, I have thoughts that aren't my own, and I can't always connect the words being spoken to me.
I am glad to finally be back in music courses and ensembles. We are starting a sax choir again and we are getting a bass saxophone! Symphonic band is having retreat this weekend. We are going to be in rehearsal sooooooo long, but it will be so worth it. I just figured I would give anyone that cares an update on why I haven't been posting anything new. Remember to love each other and be nice. You never know what difference you will make in someone's life.
                                                               Love, a schizophrenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment