Thursday, May 17, 2018

Where did I leave off?

Before I finish telling the story, yes it is 100% true. Now where did I leave off last night?
"One morning a couple weeks later, I went out for my morning jog/sprint combo as usual. There was a note attached to a box by my door when I returned." Starja continued.
"It was not stamped and did not have a return address. I took it inside, sat it on the counter, listened for ticking, and starred at it. I started thinking about all that Kennedy had said to me. 30 minutes went by and I could not take it anymore. I opened the box."
So far, I was shocked by the situation. I'd heard of these things happening before, but I was surprised that Starja took part in them.
"It was a letter and a small bag of cocaine. The letter said..."
"What? You got involved with a drug dealer?" I asked
"Yes....and no. The letter said to take this to the South St Market."
South St. Market is a place we'd go window shopping. It was a strip mall near downtown that had all of these fancy things we could only dream of ever being able to afford.
"It said "327b. By the trash." So that is where I took it. I pass by there every day on my way to work. I never would have guessed some rich bastard was using drugs."
Starja began to get this guilty look. Like she knew she did something wrong, but also like she had a good reason.
"Star....we said we wouldn't mess with that shit anymore. What..."
"I know, but please listen to me." She was almost pleading.
"I am. It is just a bit to take in. Go on though."
"I dropped it exactly where it said. 15 minutes later, I got a call. It was Kennedy and all he said was 'You're in." Starja sat and starred for a moment. "I got home and found a small envelope where I found the box. It contained an address too. It told me to show up at 9 pm. It was this big house in the middle of no where out by Chambers Lane. When I got there I saw Kennedy. He took me and several others in these SUVs way back on his property to a barn type deal. Inside was insane. MJ plants everywhere with all kinds of lights and pipes. There were maps of the counties and weapons. So many guns and knives."
For the 1st time since moving here, I became afraid. What had Star done and was someone after her? This long story will continue.
It is important to be there for your friends, y'all. Life as a schizophrenic is tough, but other peoe face difficulties too. Be there for them.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment