Sunday, May 13, 2018

The girl under the stairs

So I moved into a new town house this summer....it isn't new, but it is to me. A friend of mine used to live here. I only need it until classes start up in the fall.
I got this job where I work all day and have evenings and weekends off. I have some work to do, but am mostly just chilling. All my friends are out with their friends, but me and the play station are on good terms.
I was playing when I saw her fingers curl out of the vent. At 1st I thought it was dust. The place is dimly light to save power and is hard to see in the evenings.
The next day, I made my way down the stairs. It sounded like someone hitting the stairs under me. I could feel them moving up into my feet and felt the vibrations. I thought I was stomping. The sounds kept coming from the stairs even when no one was using them.
I got back from work and began my Friday night relaxation. I put in a movie and that is when I saw her. Reddish brown straight hair that goes past her shoulders.  A blue bow perfectly centered in her hair that curtains her pale face. Her eyes white and glazed over the blue/green colors. Her pale lips tightly shut hiding her teeth. The nails are caked with dirt as they reach around the grates of the vent under the stairs.
She disappears and reappears. No words. Just her presence.
I think this hallucination appeared because I knew mothers day was coming. She looks like my mom when she was a child. But why under the stairs? I've been watching too much harry potter I guess.
Anyway, never let your hallucinations keep you from enjoying life if you can help it.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment