Sunday, June 9, 2019

Fight: Irishmen vs American Women

So the past couple weeks have been interesting. We've had 2 guest at our house. 1 is a friend my housemate basically grew up with and the other is a friend from ireland her husband met on xbox. We've all been hanging out and going exploring, hiking, swimming, eating, and shopping. Fun right? Sure....
Most of it was fun and Damien is a really nice guy who apparently had a little crush on me. Yikes. Luckily, he noticed I am a "free spirit" as he put it. Dodged a bullet on that one. Yeet yeet. His problem is....MANSPLANING.... He mansplanned my jeep, my parking break, how to drive stick even though i drive a stick, mountain roads, water, hiking trails, bras, cheese, trucks, cars, turning lanes and lights, money, bumpers, tires, roads, fries, dos bros, dogs, walmart, stars, sunsets, gum on clothes, paint, medical things to my pre med friend, tea, sexism, fighting, parking, mountains, rivers, heat, and a billion other things. It was so annoying. He stressed us all out so bad at times because he just would not stop talking. He kept complaining and complaining and complaining. I think he has a case of culture shock.  He finally leaves today and we are happy. We love the guy to death really, but he is a friend for small trips and light doses and not 2 weeks adventures. I was so afraid I was gonna say something to start a fight, but.....
Our other visiting friend jokingly said "fight me." I got excited because I LOVE FIGHTING! It is so fun and I was trained in a few forms martial arts. Through some peer pressure we all ended up in the backyard last night for a fight. I boxed our other visiting friend. She had some good punches, but I won. Damien fought my housemates husband....and won. I decided to take on the winner.....
After calling him sexist for being willing to hit a guy, but not a girl, he finally gave in. We had ourselves a good ole fashioned mixed gender boxing match. He did not hit hard at all despite all of his grunting and moaning. I tore him up. My housemate, her husband, and our friend all agreed Damien got his booty handed to him. Before he left for chocolate he said he is sore and bruised from our fight lol
Now he can go back to Ireland and tell them how kick ass women in the USA are.
Have fun
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment