Friday, March 15, 2019

Independence is weird

I haven't posted anything in a couple weeks. To catch up, I finally got contracted through VIPKID. I haven't taught a class yet, but I will get there. My hours have picked back up at work which is great because..........
..........
.........
........
I BOUGHT A JEEP WRANGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a total God thing in so many ways. He provided financially and just had perfect timing with things. He answered prayers in multiple ways and I cannot thank him enough. Now, if I need to go some where I can. I have to remind myself I do not need to ask for a ride. I can go when ever I want. It feels kinda weird.
The bad news, my roomie told me I have negative energy and wants me to move out at the end of the lease....which her name isn't even on. Something about her parents don't think I'm healthy to live with. She refuses to talk about it. The other roommate is too much of a follower to say anything. When I asked them what it was I had done, she 1 just said "You have a negative energy. I have to do whats best for me." I really could say a lot about her, but I don't want to be that person right now. All I know is she really can't make me move. Thats the landlord's decision. Not hers. I'm trying to be civil, but another friend asked how much the roommate has done to fix the problem. They, once again, refused to talk about it. What ever.
Take care of yourselves and help each other. Learn from one another, fix problems, and build each other up.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment