Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sex trafficking rings

Man has it been a hot minute since I've been on here! 
Nothing much has changed since last I wrote. Same crap a different day really. I'm getting a little worried due to some issues I'm am starting to become more aware of the past few days. I'll make it as quick a read as I can, but it needs to be known that certain cities in the USA are full of perverts and creepers. 
It was about 9pm thursday night when I was making my way home from work. I take one of the main streets in town to get home and theres typically a good amount of traffic all day and all night on this main street. It is 2 lanes in each direction with stop lights every block. This trash heap of a car pulls up next to me and uses aaaaall 2 of his teeth to whistle at me and yell "aye! Baby girl!" he repeats this action for a few blocks before slowing down and merging behind me. Spare parts man continues to follow me. Some how this meth head is able to run 4 red lights with me past 2 cops and neither of us get pulled. I drive all over town to lose this guy before finally returning home. I was kinda sketched out.
TODAAAAAY! I am at the gas station up the road getting a drink and a snack when hill billy bob ask me where I'm from. I tell him the state I am from which is not the state in which I currently reside. He ask me a few other questions like "where are you going?" and "are you a long way from home." I keep my answers as short and not info giving as I can. I pay for my stuff and make my escape only to realize hill billy bob and his padre, pot belly burt, are waiting for me outside. They see me climb in my jeep and proceed to ask questions about it. Thats cool. I don't have doors on it at the moment and I'm afraid ole junior and his papa are finna force a ride. I quickly answer without bein rude, tell them "have a good one" and make my leave. I was sure to head out the other way to they couldn't catch my tags or follow me.
Now, Cue me at home with my housemates riggin up some security stuff because people are creeps.
Take care of yourselves and watch out for one another. NO CREEPIN!
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment