Tuesday, May 14, 2019

New Place

Well, I've been at the new place for a couple weeks now. 0 drama and 2 dogs = so much better than the last place. Its a bit more expensive, but not bad. I got a raise at work, but am getting a promotion and another raise soon so thats dope. I just hope thing will get easier somehow. I feel terrible because I've quit tithing and I've quit giving to people in need. I just seem to barely have enough for the necessities every month. I'm lucky the jeep was an easy fix. It kept freakin out and my dash board lite up. Come to find out, the previous owners hooked the electrical for the towing up improperly to the battery. The thing just needed to be rewired. Problem solved.
I got my letter from Lee. They're gonna give me a chance at grad school. I just have to afford an alto for lessons....and books...and tuition.I have no idea how this is going to work. I wasn't sure from the beginning, but I kept going anyway. I know God will work it out. He always does.
Keep fighting. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Love, A Schizophrenic

No comments:

Post a Comment